Re: game-data-packager: stripping first directory component

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 at 07:02:19 +0200, Johannes Schauer wrote:
> Your approach works well for other archive formats. For example it works when I
> strip a prefix from members of an unshield archive. But here we are speaking of
> an archive unpacked with "unar" and if I read the source code of g-d-p
> correctly, then maybe the problem is, that g-d-p tries to specifically only
> extract the requested files instead of extracting everything and then picking
> the files that have a matching case-insensitive suffix?

Ah, I see it's a .sit file not a zip or tar file. (g-d-p can unpack tar,
umod and most zip files more intelligently because it can iterate over
them from Python code, rather than having to use an external executable;
and it can only unpack e.g. unshield *less* intelligently, extracting
entire groups or the entire archive. unar is in between.)

If you use:

    unpack:
        format: unar
        unpack: ['Heroes III Demo']