Re: I want to ask for a RM of the game pixbros. Anyone against it?

Hi Miry,

On 02.06.2016 15:55, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> I'm considering asking for a removal of pixbros from the archive. It
> has a low popcon, and I'm not really that interested in it anymore.
> The current upstream repo was moved to
> https://github.com/panreyes/pixjuegos/tree/master/pixbros and last
> changes are 2 years ago, but I don't have the feeling that they are
> significant changes.
>
> In any case, as I said, it has RC bugs, it has a lod popcon, and I
> don't really have much time for it. If anyone wants me not to ask for
> it RM, please say so, otherwise I will probably do it.
>
> Greetings,
> Miry

I don't have any objections. I believe the low popcon value is mainly
due to the fact that fenix is only available for 32 bit architectures
and a lot of people are running amd64 these days. If upstream hasn't
fixed that yet, it is probably not worth the trouble.

Regards,

Markus