Re: Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

> Also she seems mostly ignoring input from people that don't see the
> problem in the game. Also it appears that the game is targeting kids

Just for the record (and it's the only time I'll be answering to
that), I'm certainly ignoring mails with an aggressive tone and those
that I perceive to be trolling. I plan to continue doing so. I don't
have the intention to engage in a flame with people who write in such
a tone, and I have every right to do so.

Greetings,
Miry