Re: RFS: endless-sky/0.7.9-1 [ITP]

On 04/19/2015 01:34 PM, Nils Dagsson Moskopp wrote:

I predict that Google Drive can and will go down sooner than you think,
with little advance warning. You should never rely on services provided
by an entity with a history of breaking running systems like Google. See
<http://web.archive.org/web/20071020051936/http://iq.org/#Selfdestructingpaper>:

Whoops! Sorry, it is Google Code that is closing.

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html