Re: RFS: endless-sky/0.7.9-1 [ITP]

On 04/19/2015 01:34 PM, Nils Dagsson Moskopp wrote:

I predict that Google Drive can and will go down sooner than you think,
with little advance warning.

There is no doubt of that, the Open Wonderland project is busily moving all of their files, docs and webpages over to Sourceforge after getting notice of the pending closure. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html