Re: Unteralterbach

>  I personally do not have the impression that everyone involved with the
> Games Team are able to focus on that, either simply not willing for
> whatever reason, or don't have the strength to carry it through.  I know
> for myself that I do not want to be attached to it, and I guess others
> might have similar feelings.  Please respect this and do not do this
> under the Games Team umbrella.

I find this a very sensible proposal and I second it. There is no
reason to force anyone who don't want to have anything to do with this
stuff to even be indirectly related to it. Even when there can be a
conflict between the extremes "of freedom of expression above
everything" or "morals and beliefs should veto what we can package",
we have to respect the wishes of everyone to not be involved in this
fight.

I agree with you and I support your proposal.

If someone has any objections to that, or any reasons to do otherwise,
please, say so.

In other case, I think it would be a good thing to agree on that officially.

Thanks, Rhonda

Hugs,
Miry