Re: FYI: debian-legal is discussing the inclusion in the Debian archive of "erotic" interactive fiction depicting the sexual abuse of children

Am 11.03.2014 17:54, schrieb Miriam Ruiz:
> Right now there is no need to make any decision at all, it is
> in the hands of the FTP Masters, and we as a project trust them.

As far as I am aware there is not even the need for the FTP masters to
decide because there is no Debian developer who is considering to
package or sponsor the game. (Or is there?) There was just someone who
is not a Debian developer or maintainer and who has not contributed to
the Games Team before who asked on debian-devel-games if this game can
be included. By being somewhat well-spoken and not mentioning child
abuse in the beginning he got the discussion going. But as long as there
is no Debian developer who considers uploading something like that I
really don't know why to continue the discussion.

Cheers,
Tobias