Re: Debian Games Blend: development tasks

Hi Paul,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 08:13:21PM -0700, Paul Wise wrote:
> I would also suggest some -dev packages for production of graphics,
> audio, video but perhaps the multimedia blend would be a better place
> for that?

In principle I agree that Debian Multimedia would be the better place.
However, this Blend is in the state where Debian Games was before Markus
catched up.  In other words: For the moment I do not see much help from
this front (which is admittedly sad).

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--