Spring 97.0.1-18-gf1dd749 (develop)

I've pushed spring 97.0.1-18-gf1dd749 (develop) to my guest user Debian
spring repo in the hope it might be useful to others:

* http://anonscm.debian.org/git/users/michaeld-guest/spring.git/
* git clone git://git.debian.org/git/users/michaeld-guest/spring.git

(The gitweb view is broken for guest user space since the "alioth"
rebuild, along with guest user webspace for hosting packages.)

This version is a development version for what will become the next
stable version (98.0).  The Zero-K mod/game is currently trialling this
exact version of Spring (as well as version 97.0.1-24-g93bd67d).

This version of Spring uses `~/.config/spring/` for its files rather
than `~/.spring/` and I haven't added any automatic migration of files
from the old version to the new version so this needs to be done by hand.

Regards,
Mike.

--
FSF member #9429