Re: lib ode package

A Dimecres, 4 de juny de 2014, Barry deFreese va escriure:
> On 6/3/2014 7:52 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:
> > On 03.06.2014 13:26, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote: [...]
> >
> > Hi Leopold and welcome to the team,
> >
> >> I admit that I would prefer to borrow ode and maintain it under debian-
science team, but I
> >> understand that it's your package, so I ask what do you think. But, I
have no problem to
> >> work on that package under the games team.
> >
> > Personally I think it does not matter where you maintain a certain package
or what team takes
> > care of it. Basically debian-science and debian-games use the same
infrastructure, so if you
> > already found your way around, then there is not much of a difference in
technical terms. I
> > guess Barry deFreese won't mind if you add yourself to Uploaders and if
you want to switch to
> > Git, go for it.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Markus
> >

> Nope, go for it.

Done ....

I have migrated ode package from svn to git. I have followed this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git

and this:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git/converting-from-svn

Just to say that they are very well written and just minor details I have
found.

Only a comment, the instructions says:

Move old packaging directory to attic

Update .mrconfig

and this should be done in reverse way: First Update .mrconfig and after Move
old packaging directory to attic. I couldn't update .mrconfig of ode.

the new url is:

git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/ode.git

I have some merge conflicts, and I hope I could solve it soon.

Regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692
Catalonia