Re: LÖVE 0.9.0 breaks compatibility with nearly every 0.8.0 game

The main problem is that there's no way of telling which version of
Löve has to be used to play a .love game without trying each of them
and see if they go or not. No metadata nor version file or number
anywhere. Otherwise, maybe some kind of dispatcher/executter
intermediate program could be used.

Miry