Re: ufo-ai: can we make it?

On Sat, 6 Jul 2013 06:38:46 Markus Koschany wrote:
> Haha, note to self: Stop being so cheerful and you can avoid a lot of
> work. :P

Hah, but that's not going to help. :) I thought about you not merely
because you're nice but because you did an awesome work on FreeOrion.

As for myself I want to do more work than I physically can. If you
motivated by similar desire there won't be less work for you, my
friend, but there might be always something exciting to do. :)

Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B