ufo-ai: can we make it?

Hi team,

Recently I came across old RFP [1] for UFO-AI [2] project.  It looks
like some time ago packaging stumbled upon non-DFSG licensing for game
data but according to [3] there are not too many non-DFSG graphics left.

As for game sources I was quite impressed how well upstream documented
licensing in their "LICENSES" file.

Unless I miss something obvious UFO-AI may be a prospective game to
package if we can make it run without few non-DFSG images.

Any volunteers to investigate?

Markus maybe you could have a look? For some strange reason I thought
about you first... ;)

[1]: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=244582
[2]: http://ufoai.sourceforge.net/
[3]: http://ufoai.org/licenses/