Re: Action: Task List Tool

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 12:44 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:

> I have checked all team maintained packages from 0ad to funnyboat. If I
> don't hear or read something different, I will go ahead and file bug
> reports with severity "normal" against the following packages on next
> Sunday:

I believe wishlist is the correct severity for these bugs. The
severity is orthogonal to the fact that this is a games team release
goal.

Should we extend this goal to all games in the archive?

> User: pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

It isn't clear to me which one we should be using. In the past we have
used both; ddg for parties, pgd for wnpp bugs.

> Usertags: desktop-integration goals

Please document these here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Policy#usertags

--