Re: Action: Task List Tool

On 07.10.2013 08:58, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 4:26 AM, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 11:59:21AM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>>> User: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
>>> Usertags: dgt-desktop dgt-goals
>>
>> I like the idea of usertags but is the dgt- prefix needed (given the
>> User: namespacing?)
>
> Indeed.
>
> BTW, in the past we have been using the pkg-games-devel list as user not ddg:

Jonathan is right. The user namespacing should be sufficient so that a
prefix won't be necessary. However I found it always a good idea that
the QA team used qa-ftbfs-$date as usertags which is more descriptive IMO.

Initial draft:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/JessieReleaseGoal

pkg-games-devel should do it as well. I thought an email address people
are actually reading would be a good idea but it seems this is not
required. ;)

https://wiki.debian.org/bugs.debian.org/usertags

Markus