Re: M.A.R.S. (was Re: Barbie Seahorse Adventures)
- To: Dominik George <email@example.com>
- Cc: Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: M.A.R.S. (was Re: Barbie Seahorse Adventures)
- From: Hans de Goede <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:53:49 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 524BDF1D.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20130921230058.GB4558@keks.naturalnet.de>
- References: <51DFF2D3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <51F6B746.email@example.com> <51F8D249.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKTje6EwGfZx3fXUHu1HF255K4X8fJSMedG+N4NA-1v1mBLiOg@mail.gmail.com> <51F8DCE4.email@example.com> <523DB0B8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130921230058.GB4558@keks.naturalnet.de>
On 09/22/2013 01:00 AM, Dominik George wrote:
This leaves the music as something that needs replacement. I'm looking
into this now. I've mailed Obsidian Shell asking them for permission
to distribute under a different license. Since this may be a bit of
a long shot, I will also start looking into some alternatives.
please remember that the permission must not be debian-specific. It must
be relicensed non-exclusively.
I know I've done this before :)
I've just received the following mail which should cover things nicely:
I hereby give permisson to distribute all Obsidian Shell music tracks
under a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.
- Csató Henrik"
For the full mail.