Re: M.A.R.S. (was Re: Barbie Seahorse Adventures)

Hi,

On 09/22/2013 01:00 AM, Dominik George wrote:
Hi,

This leaves the music as something that needs replacement. I'm looking
into this now. I've mailed Obsidian Shell asking them for permission
to distribute under a different license. Since this may be a bit of
a long shot, I will also start looking into some alternatives.

please remember that the permission must not be debian-specific. It must
be relicensed non-exclusively.

I know I've done this before :)

I've just received the following mail which should cover things nicely:

"Hey,

Alright, so:

I hereby give permisson to distribute all Obsidian Shell music tracks
under a CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.

- Csató Henrik"

See:
https://github.com/jwrdegoede/M.A.R.S./commit/985c26889f5397db90be84f4bb8316e6ceafa75e