We would like to have our games in Debian

Hello,

I am Pablo Navarro, PiX Juegos director and programmer.
PiX Juegos is an open-source game development group which create free 2D games for Windows, Linux, Android, open source handhelds and some homebrew-enabled consoles.
Our games are really portable because they work on BennuGD, which is a Fénix fork.

I'm sending this e-mail to this group because we would like to have all of them put in Debian as we would like them to be more popular through the open-source scene (we do this just for ego, we admit that!) :)

Our bigger projects are those:
- PiX Bros: (old version is already on repositories) PiX Bros is an arcade inspired in three classic games: Snow Bros, Tumble Pop and Bubble Bobble. Won the portability prize on "Tu también puedes". It even appeared in spanish national TV (TVE2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzYk5lMWoWQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKjG3IuApc
- Garnatron: Great shoot' em up for 4 players with lots of weapons and magics. 5 levels and 5 awesome bosses! Won the first contest of Jugones from Canal +: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK43V-zGw7Y
- La Pesadilla de Ripollés: 4 player beat'em up inspired in the city of Castellon. Won the first prize at the first game development contest in Castellón. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppnH3oqilsI
- PiX Pang: Super Pang clone with 80 levels, bosses and new kinds of balls. http://youtu.be/fNeMcyxboyg
- PiX Frogger 2: (old version is already on repositories) PiX Frogger code rewrite up to 32 players by using up to 8 Buzz controllers and a more challenging IA (The original was really lame). Also there is touch support, and is ported to Android. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frXnk8pchuc
- PiX Dash: Racing-platforming game, up to 4 players and really fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4RrOCvMDY

Some other, but fun too, are:
- Eterno Retorno: Little experiment done in 48h during the Global Game Jam 2012 in which you fight versus against you multiple times until you get to the exit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJF6bg6oCiI
- Eterno Retorno 3: Almost endless hack'n slash RPG. (No video yet)
- Nerea's Bank Panic: Bank Panic remake (which was created for my girlfriends' birthday!)

All of them are ported to Android, but we have only published a few because the lack of gamepad in most devices:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=PiX%20Juegos

I've worked before with Miriam Ruiz. She helped me to "debianize" PiX Frogger and PiX Bros about 5 years ago, but I couldn't get to contact her again through e-mail or Twitter.

All of our our games run on BennuGD, so it would also be required to be in Debian, which is under GPL3/LGPL, and it still has no x64 support and it won't surely have it in some time.

You can see our work in our website: http://www.pixjuegos.com
And our code & sources: http://code.google.com/p/pixjuegos

Thanks for reading, we will be awaiting your response!

Cheers!