I'm just in time

Hey, handsome!
I'm Lorina and please do not get me wrong, I looked through your pics and I liked ur look so much, u can't even imagine, right from the 1st glance. I think that behind those shots there is a hot and reliable man, so I decided to write u. And I hope you'll answer.)
Little bit about myself: tall, blonde, amazing boobs and my butt is really something.))
I really want to meet you and I hope u want to meet me)
Tell me something savoury about yourself!
Can't wait to see your answer