Re: can somebody package libalfont ?

Packages could even be uploaded to unstable and stay there until after
the freeze, but we didn't find a sponsor for Allegro 5 in the two months
before the freeze, so we won't find one now. Same goes for alfont.

I think alfont is replaced by liballegro-ttf in Allegro 5. You can use
the Allegro 5 package on mentors if you want:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/allegro5/allegro5_5.0.6-1.dsc

Best regards,
Tobias