Re: [Q] Fixing up dependency of fonts in kanatest package.

Hello,

Thank you for advices and details. These are so much helpful for me.
I recognize thease procedures.Acording to your advices, I'll do my best
to fix these bugs of kanatest.

Anyway, when I fix bugs of kanatest reported by QA, I'll inform in here
and ask for sponcer.

Regards,
---
 Takahide Nojima <nozzy123nozzy@gmail.com>