Re: [Q] Fixing up dependency of fonts in kanatest package.

Hello,

I consider again, I am possible to mis-understand,so I ask here,

 [Q] Should I fix this bug?

It is beacuse maintainer of kanatest package is debian games team
according to header of debian/control file. I belonged to debian games
team , so I may fix this bug? I'm not sure correct procedure of fixing
and releasing new package, maintained by debian games team.

If I may fix this bug, I interest in fixing.
Does anyone advice to me?

Thanks
---
 Takahide Nojima <nozzy123nozzy@gmail.com>