Re: vavoom_1.32-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 12:25:46AM -0300, gustavo panizzo wrote:
> freedoom was not on recommends when the package got rejected

Do you think it was rejected for *not* recommending freedoom?

The rejection message was:

> your package recommends other packages available in non-free and contrib,
thus it can't be accepted into main.

Luca, you rejected Vavoom in October 2011 with the above message, but you
didn't say which package was the problem one.  I can't find any such packages
in the recommends of vavoom.  What was the problem, please?

> can you try to upload again? i check with latest lintian and package
> only has one warning
> W: vavoom: binary-without-manpage usr/games/vlaunch

I think we need to get to the bottom of why it was rejected before we retry.

--
Jon Dowland