Review request for current packaging of Red Eclipse (upstream release imminent)

Hello DGT-folks and Mentors,

This is a request for review of my current packaging of the
soon-to-be-released game Red Eclipse[0] ("RE").

The preliminary packaging is available at debexpo/mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/cube2font
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cube2font/cube2font_1.2~review-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/package/redeclipse
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/redeclipse/redeclipse_1.2~review-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/package/redeclipse-data
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/r/redeclipse-data/redeclipse-data_1.2~review-1.dsc

The orig tarballs have been generated from upstream SVN and should very
closely resemble that which will end up being the final tarballs
(src/site might be deleted, likely nothing else).

I have Currently split the source up into 4 parts:

1. fonts-play: Removed from RE and packaged from googlefontdirectory[1]
this is already complete and relased to unstable[2].
2. cube2font: Tool for pre-generating font "texes"/images sheets for use
in the game (direct ttf rendering is unlikely to happen upstream).
3. redeclipse-data: Artwork, maps, audio, fonts, etc. fonts are built
from source via fonts-play and cube2font above.
   redeclipse-data is placed in non-free due to music, images and
blender models not having their "source" generally available, in many
cases they are discarded or lost, in other cases one would need to ask a
particular upstream developer for sources, etc.
4. redeclipse: Client and Server Binaries, client depends on re-data,
server is independent, placed in contrib.

Some notes regarding non-standard packaging:

Lintian:
P: {all} unversioned-copyright-format-uri
http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
   This is something I intentionally use until the final URI is set
because I don't like using
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dbnpolicy/policy.git;a=blob;f=copyright-format/copyright-format.xml;h=e854c2a1464c842bcbb3262847607b5697d02503;hb=HEAD
I: {server, data, dbg}: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
   I consider these to contain all relevant information, without
duplicating the client description. Suggestions welcome though.
P: {cube2font}: no-upstream-changelog
   Since the only relevant info is "new font tool, with documentation"
I'm skipping including the RE changelog.txt in these packages.

Embedded version of Enet:
The developer of Enet and co-developer of Red Eclipse, Lee "eihrul"
Salzman, has strongly stated that Red Eclipse should NOT use a
stand-alone Enet since it is an integral part of the game's engine.
Afaik it works fine to build with the enet in Debian (Just missing a few
bugfixes), however I'm currently not doing so based on the above
information. Does Debian best-practise weight in heavier in this case or
not?

Current git repositories[3]:
I'm currently only keeping debian/ in the VCSes for the sources, but
plan on importing the release tarballs to setup a standard
git-buildpackage setup (master, upstream, pristine-tar) once the final
release happens.

[0] http://redeclipse.net/
[1] http://code.google.com/p/googlefontdirectory/
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fonts-play.html