Re: retiring from the games team

Hello Jon,
----- Ursprüngliche Message -----

Too bad that you are leaving the games team! You have been of tremendous
help to me, thank you very much!

> I'm considering finishing up some things I started; namely, helping mentor
> zdoom and vavoom and possibly doomsday, but I'll be leaving it at that.

Of course I would be very grateful if you still would mentor zdoom. I haven't
had the time to look into the alioth-stuff in the last weeks after I created my
account there. I'll try to do that during the holiday...

But I played around with game-data-packager today and made some improvements
(hexen support, use of debhelper 8, two small build fixes).

Would you or anyone else care to take a look? It's at
http://mentors.debian.net/package/game-data-packager

Thanks,

 Johey