Re: Analysis of "Nikki and the Robots" dependencies

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.11.2011, 19:57 +0800 schrieb Paul Wise:
> I wasn't able to build the package because the packaging assumes some
> random snapshot.
>
> If we're going to ship a random snapshot, can we please get a
> get-orig-source target in debian/rules?

I have pushed the tarball to
http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/tarballs/, and set the corresponding
svn properties, hoping that svn-buildpackage would pick it up. Did I do
that wrong?

As soon as the next version is out we’ll switch to packaged tarballs, so
I don’t think we need the get-orig-source target.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner