Re: FreeOrion

Hi,

On 09/02/2011 09:35 AM, Marko Lindqvist wrote:
More to test different build systems than to actually produce anything
useful I have now been playing with FreeOrion building. I just
wondered if some of my work on debian packaging would be of interest
for Debian. I found that last(?) time FreeOrion was discussed here,
showstopper was:

Adam Borowski:
* [a show stopper] it requires Nvidia's CG Toolkit -- non-free
   non-distributable.  The upstream is in love in that piece of crock, and
   declares it is and should be mandatory.

According to this upstream forum post that is no longer true for almost
a year now:
http://www.freeorion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=44699&sid=b0a7642025c75da516775cf4e0fa245c#p44699

Regards,

Hans