Re: Missing tag in freeciv git repository

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 05:21:36 +0200
Evgeni Golov <evgeni@debian.org> wrote:

> On 06/15/2011 02:50 AM, Karl Goetz wrote:
>
> >> Git tag doesn't spit out no upstream/2.2.5 tag but there's the
> >> corresponding xdelta in the pristine-tar branch. Without the tag
> >> pristine-tar checkout refuses to generate the .orig.tar.gz.
> >>
> >> @Karl: Could you add the tag, please? Thanks!
> >
> > Hi mate,
> > I've not fixed my debian related checkouts since the alioth move, so
> > this might take me a while - is it something i have to tag out of my
> > clone? if not i'm happy for someone else to do it.
>
> it should be sufficient to run
>  git push --tags

Done! seems i had upstream/2.2.2 locally which has now been pushed
(weird, i was sure i pulled that from git...)

> after you have fixed the remote url (which should not be needed on
> non-anonymous checkout afaict?)

Seems you are correct - i thought all this stuff was borked with the
transition.
I thought wrong :)
thanks,
kk