Re: Missing tag in freeciv git repository

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:40:51 +0200
Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@tauware.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I stumbled through the freeciv git repository and noticed following
> log entry:
>
> Author: Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au>
> Date:   Tue Apr 12 16:09:49 2011 +0930
>
>     Imported Upstream version 2.2.5
>
> Git tag doesn't spit out no upstream/2.2.5 tag but there's the
> corresponding xdelta in the pristine-tar branch. Without the tag
> pristine-tar checkout refuses to generate the .orig.tar.gz.
>
> @Karl: Could you add the tag, please? Thanks!

Hi mate,
I've not fixed my debian related checkouts since the alioth move, so
this might take me a while - is it something i have to tag out of my
clone? if not i'm happy for someone else to do it.
thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)