ITP/NMU: assaultcube assaultcube-data

Hello.

I intend to do a non-maintainer upload for the new version of assaultcube.

Current version of assaultcube in Debian is quite outdated and it also seems that the masterserver for the old 1.0 version which are in Debian have been shut down[1].

The Assaultcube developers have already twice complained at Ubuntu for carrying the current old version which is "unplayable" (online), gives AC a bad image, etc.[2] Since Ubuntu doesn't have anyone packaging AC, they simply referred to Debian in this case.

I hope that this is in order and that I'm not stepping on the toes of anyone with plans to do this update in the near future.

Thanks
- arand

[2] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2011-April/012578.html