Re: Updated Wormux package

	Hi!

* Felix Geyer <debfx-pkg@fobos.de> [2010-05-04 22:39:26 CEST]:
> I have updated the Wormux package to the most recent upstream
> version and mostly redone the package from scratch using
> dh7 style rules.
> It's on Debian Mentors:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wormux/wormux_0.9.2.1-1.dsc
> Hopefully someone could review the package.  :)

 Thanks for your interest. I'm not that big fan of dh7 style because it
just makes easy things easy and complicate things complicate, but that
might be only a personal preference ...  I prefer readable debian/rules
that are clear on what happens when and don't hide the stuff it does and
in which order.

> I'd love to join the Debian Games team and continue working on
> the package.

 Welcome on board. :)

> Though the package currently is in a Git repository including the full
> upstream source code/data, which is IMHO a bad idea considering the
> tarball is ~100MB and not everyone having a fast internet connection.

 This is something that pushed me towards the decision to remove myself
from Uploaders. I simple can't bear that size to be around all the time,
and it definitely fights against the posibility to do a quick clone when
needed.

 Thanks!
Rhonda