Conquest

I was told I think by Paul Wise that I needed to join the debian games
team and then update the repository for the source package 'conquest'.  I
have now joined the debian games team but when i try to search to find it
on aloith I can not find it.  I requested that there be some project space
on aloith for it but I have not heard anything back yet and now I'm unsure
if that was what I was meant to do.

So if someone could tell me what I'm meant to do.

Also if anyone interested in sponsoring me so I cam get the new version of
conquest into debian.  At the end of this email is a copy of the orginal
RFS email I sent to the debian-mentors mailing list.   I however can't
sign this email because I'm not on my own computer at home.

Jonathon

<<<COPY>>>

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "conquest".

* Package name    : conquest
  Version         : 8.5-1
  Upstream Author : Jon Trulson <jon@radscan.com>
* URL             : http://www.radscan.com/conquest.html
* License         : Artistic License 2.0
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
conquest   - Predecessor of netrek. Named conquest. (ncurses client and
server
conquest-data - Predecessor of netrek. Named conquest . (data)
conquest-gl - Predecessor of netrek. Named conquest.  (opengl client)
conquest-lib - Predecessor of netrek. Named conquest . (libs)

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Wanting to help the debian
project
as a whole.  Also now from playing the game and talking to the developer I
think
that not having an updated version of conquest in the debian repository is
a loss
for the debian project.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conquest/conquest_8.5-1.dsc

Note I have already published a RFS before but i repost it because it is a
new upstream release.

Kind regards
 Jonathon Hill