Re: Adding game into repos

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 17:51, manuel <linuxuser-sky@gmx.de> wrote:

non-free:

music cause it is creative commons license by-nc-sa/3.0/

That is a shame.

Is it non free then or is it not possible to use CC license in debain repos?

It's not DFSG-free.

Personally I prefer to listen to my own music while gaming, rather
than the game music.

Except when the music is integral to the feeling of the game, right? :)

There is already several Sokoban based games in Debian, is this one
unique in any way?

Well it was intended as a clone from Ksokoban so you can use the original KDE skin and get the KDE Sokoban feeling. Also it is more like a theme where you are working in a warehouse with Paperwork and stuff and not just a plain game gui. It has also many levels . Just have a look :-D

So it avoids KDE libs?

Ivan Vučica