OpenArena DFSG-fixing

Hi,
I've attached patches to bugs on openarena and openarena-data to address the
issue of sourceless QVMs (bytecode files) in openarena-data (not only do we
not distribute source, but they need a non-free compiler). However, I don't
feel that I should upload such major changes without review from someone who
knows this codebase better, so I haven't done an NMU or games-team upload
(since working on those bugs I've joined the games team to work on
game-data-packager). Could someone have a look, please?

It'd also be great if someone who is in touch with upstream could talk to them
about this, as it'll probably continue to be a problem in future.

In the long term, it'd be good if OpenArena could use a shared ioquake3 source
package (perhaps with multiple differently-patched or differently-configured
builds like linux-2.6, to allow for OpenArena changes?), so we could have
ioquake3 (engine-only support package in /usr/lib/ioquake3), openarena
(wrapper scripts, .desktop etc.) and openarena-data in main, quake3 (wrapper
scripts etc.) in contrib, and quake3-data non-distributable but produced on
users' systems using game-data-packager.

Ideally, we could then ship World of Padman and/or Urban Terror on a similar
basis (patched or unpatched ioquake3 in contrib or main for the engine,
wrapper scripts in contrib, art and other data in non-free).

Regards,
    smcv