Re: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .

2009/9/24 Barry deFreese <bdefreese@debian.org> wrote:

> Nozzy,
>
> Can you post your source package somewhere, I can take a look at it and see
> about including it in the games team.  Or you can join us on the Debian
> Games Team and help maintain them.

I've  been registered in Debian Games Team ,just few days ago.
I also have my account in alioth.debian.org.

[Q1] Should I make new repository of  git in alioth, and upload my
source package ?
      (I would be up for instructions described in
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git. )

[Q2] If [Q1] is no, should I upload my source package to any free
storage service and show the url
     in this mailing-list?

I read almost all the documents around
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development,
and also around http://www.debian.org/devel/, but I'm not yet sure to
understand the way to contribute
in Debian Games Team.So I'm glad for any advices and suggestions.

> As for the current clanlib 0.8 package, I sort of got it that way.  Do we
> really need 10 different binary packages?  If upstream has some better ideas
> for binary packages, I'm up for suggestions.

I would be up for those suggestions,too. Until I get /hit those better
ideas, I respect for the manner
of clanlib 0.8 package.

Thanks,
---