Re: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .

2009/9/24 Mark Page <rombust@hotmail.co.uk> wrote,

> In my opinion (as a biased ClanLib developer) - Have a single binary
> package.

I almost agree with you. However it is strange for me to separate libclansdl
from libclanapp package yet.

> If that causes too much bloat,  split the packages into 2 having an "-extra"
> package containing
> "clanDatabase clanNetwork clanRegExp clanSound clanSqlite clanVorbis
> clanMikMod "
> These packages are not used very often, and contain some dependencies.

That may be true,but I'm not sure which binaries of clan* contains "-extra".
I'm not sure that clanSound,clanVorbis, clanMikMod should be in
"-extra" package.
I seems the sound is basically necessary for games.
 I guess using clanSound,clanVorbis,clanMikMod is a normal/convenient way to
 generate sounds in clanlib.

Thanks,
--
 Nozzy