Please upload Wormux 0.8.5-1

Hello,

I've prepared wormux 0.8.5-1 and published the changes in the git repo.

A new binary package appeared wormux-servers which contains the
dedicated game server and the index server. Unfortunately these don't
have man pages, but they are likely to have very few users since one of
the players can host a game from within the game without issues.

I also uploaded a plain source package at:

http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/upload/wormux_0.8.5-1/

EddyP