RE: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .

> Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:56:22 -0400
> From: bdefreese@debian.org
> To: nozzy123nozzy@gmail.com
> CC: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .

[snip]

> Can you post your source package somewhere, I can take a look at it and
> see about including it in the games team. Or you can join us on the
> Debian Games Team and help maintain them.
>
> As for the current clanlib 0.8 package, I sort of got it that way. Do
> we really need 10 different binary packages? If upstream has some
> better ideas for binary packages, I'm up for suggestions.

In my opinion (as a biased ClanLib developer) - Have a single binary package.

If that causes too much bloat,  split the packages into 2 having an "-extra" package containing
"clanDatabase clanNetwork clanRegExp clanSound clanSqlite clanVorbis clanMikMod "
These packages are not used very often, and contain some dependencies.

Mark.