Re: B.A.L.L.Z. in Debian

Hi Per,

Thanks for the ballz project link, I didn't know about it :)

About guichan: it's often a policy in GNU/Linux distros to use the
system/packaged libraries, to ease library updates (in particular
security updates).

In this case we assumed this was an unmodified guichan, but indeed
there is a little bug in the level selection menu when guichan is
replaced - now I know where this comes from ;)

Cheers!

--
Sylvain