Re: B.A.L.L.Z. in Debian

Hi Sylvain,

Nice to hear you liked our game!

There is a repository on google code which also acts as a kind of
homepage for ballz: http://code.google.com/p/db-tins07/

Regarding guichan I think you'd better keep the version packaged with
the game. I don't remember exactly right now, but we may have hacked
it around a bit, and there is a chance that newer versions of guichan
may break the game (we made this game in 72 hours, remember? :) ). In
any case I think neither me nor Olof are motivated to maintain the
game any longer, it was just a fun one-off effort for the TINS
competition. If someone really feels like fixing our bugs and
improving the game, then at least I would be OK with giving them write
access to the svn repository. Again, I'm speaking for myself here, but
I guess Olof will reply if he disagrees ;).

Regards,
Per