Re: RFS: gnujump (updated package/new upstream release)

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 02:41:54PM +0200, Evgeni Golov wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:05:07 +0200 Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
> > Why do you want to upload it in unstable whereas gnujump 1.0.0-3 is in
> > testing?
>
> Because Bas said so [1] and it should not hurt anyone. If you object,
> we can upload to experimental too of course.

Yes.  However, I just read the release update, and it is appearantly
advised to not upload to unstable in this case either, to make things
easier if an RC bug is found, and to spare the buildds.  Fine with me as
well. :-)  This means uploading to experimental (or waiting for the
release, but it didn't sound like that would happen really soon).

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl/e-mail.html