Re: B.A.L.L.Z. in Debian

Hi again,

I'll take you up on your offer and humbly request SVN access :)

I fixed the menu scroll bug with guichan 0.8 and as far as I could
test the rest of the game works properly.

It would be nice if we could make the changes and release a new
tarball that would be easier to package in distros.

Would that be ok?

PS:
Btw, the GCode tarball lacks a few guichan files to compile. It
looks like the tarball I'm working on is actually from:
  http://www.happypenguin.org/show?B.A.L.L.Z
  http://www.cyd.liu.se/~olona869/ballz-1.0.tar.gz
which is probably an update when that was first reported:
  http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/590875/663564#target

Ah, forensics... ;)

--
Sylvain