Re: Join the games team

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 12:02:10AM +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> 2008/8/28 Gonéri Le Bouder <goneri@rulezlan.org>:
>
> > Yet another French in the team!
>
> Oh No!! They're invading us!!! :P

Hi Gonéri, pleased to contribute to the invasion :o)

> You might want to have a look at some of our wiki pages:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/ToolsDiscuss
>
> Currently we're maintaining the packages in two different
> repositories, SVN and git. SVN stores just the debian/ part of the
> package source, the git repository I'm not very expert on it. I don't
> know which of both systems you prefer or are more proficient in.

OK. I can work with both and I'm currently using git for my projects.

I'm wondering if there's a way to import my 'debian/' history somehow?
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=freedink.git;a=tree;f=debian
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=freedink/dfarc.git;a=tree;f=debian
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=freedink/dink-data.git;a=tree;f=debian

> About sponsorship of the packages, the best thing I'd recommend is
> to add it in http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue and also
> drop a line in the mailing list when you do it. I'll have no problem
> in sponsoring it, and we also have more DDs in the team.

Cool.  I uploaded a proper upstream release at freedink.org and built
the source Debian package along the way.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freedink/freedink_1.08.20080828-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dfarc/dfarc_3.0-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dink-data/dink-data_1.08-1.dsc

--