Re: RFS: Supertuxkart

  Hello again !

Christoph Egger wrote:
> I prepared an Version update (going from 0.4 to 0.5) for supertuxkart
> last weekend but did not ask for upload as I was waiting for the fix
> concerning an bug I had found. This is now cleared upstream and I have
> included the appropriate patch in the quilt system of our package so
> supertuxkart should be ready for uploading.
>
> I have no Version at Mentors because this 60 MiB upload takes quite an
> while here and the upstream tarball is on our webspace and the debian
> stuff in svn. If an upload to mentors is needed I can do it however,
> simply ask for it.

  On its way !! (for quite a long time, I believe, my upload rate is
rather small...).

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.
 -- Bjarne Stroustrup

Vincent, listening to Mellowship Slinky In B Major (Red Hot Chili Peppers)