RFS: Supertuxkart

Hi all

I prepared an Version update (going from 0.4 to 0.5) for supertuxkart
last weekend but did not ask for upload as I was waiting for the fix
concerning an bug I had found. This is now cleared upstream and I have
included the appropriate patch in the quilt system of our package so
supertuxkart should be ready for uploading.

I have no Version at Mentors because this 60 MiB upload takes quite an
while here and the upstream tarball is on our webspace and the debian
stuff in svn. If an upload to mentors is needed I can do it however,
simply ask for it.

Thanks

  Christoph Egger