Re: RFS: Supertuxkart

  Hello,

Christoph Egger wrote:
> I prepared an Version update (going from 0.4 to 0.5) for supertuxkart
> last weekend but did not ask for upload as I was waiting for the fix
> concerning an bug I had found. This is now cleared upstream and I have
> included the appropriate patch in the quilt system of our package so
> supertuxkart should be ready for uploading.

  I'mm currently looking at it. First comment, your debian/changelog has
problems:

parsechangelog/debian: warning:     debian/changelog(l11): unrecognised line
LINE:   in grandprix
parsechangelog/debian: warning:     debian/changelog(l12): unrecognised line
LINE:   * bug1996464.patch (from upstream bugtracker)

  I think the problem was that there were tabs in the changelog.

  I've just fixed that in the SVN, and I'm currently looking at the
rest. (so please, people, don't start working on this ;-)...).

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

The Librarian was, of course, very much in favour of reading in
general, but readers in particular got on his nerves.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Men at arms

Vincent, listening to One Big Mob (Red Hot Chili Peppers)