Re: Debian Games homepage - what do we want?

Andres Mejia wrote:
> Would be nice if eventually, we support a repository for game packages. I'm
> thinking something like getdeb.net.

    While that interface is extraordinarily good for finding
interesting packages and user comments, I'd hope that we pointed to
the regular repositories (possibly including the mooted new
extra-large-size repository) rather than maintaining a separate mirror
network for games packages, or including packages built against
arbitrary environments.

    It may also be worth looking at the work done with ubuntugames.org
(1) for screenshots, quick descriptions, etc. for some games (note
that much of this could use translation into more languages).

1: 69.60.114.104 in case my local nameservice issues aren't actually local

--
Emmet HIKORY