Re: packages in games team SVN where Maintainer != games team

  Hello,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Also, I think we should move our ITPs (mine, at least) to the Team
>  too, so that it's easier to keep track of them, but I'm not sure
>  whether there's consensus on that.

  I wouldn't do that, as I think that most of the time, the initial
packaging effort is the work of one person, and its easier if it stays
this way (for instance, I had ITPed statsvn, a Java package, and I
would have completely forgotten about it if it had not been in my QA
page). To me, assigning an ITP to the team means that you gave up
working on it, but you think it would be nice if someone from the team
would pick up where you left. But, well, that is just my opinion.

  Cheers,

      Vincent