Re: packages in games team SVN where Maintainer != games team

2008/3/7, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>:
> * Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> [2008-03-07 13:20:22 CET]:
>
> > All of the packages in the Games Team should be assigned to it as a
>  > maintainer because that will make everything easier.
>

>  In what way, out of curiosity?

In this way: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org&comaint=yes

And also, so that package bug reports go automatically to the mailing
list (I know, there's always the option of PTS if needed).

Also, I think we should move our ITPs (mine, at least) to the Team
too, so that it's easier to keep track of them, but I'm not sure
whether there's consensus on that.

>  As long as noone stumbles carelessly over wesnoth like it happened
>  before I don't really mind - after all I myself am listed in Uploaders
>  only anyway. I just don't want people with low insight into issues reply
>  to bugreports which I noticed happend in the past with various of the
>  packages - and then receive no response from those people when I try to
>  tell them about it. :/

Shouldn't that go for all our packages, or just for Wesnoth? In any
case, that doesn't have much to do with the maintainer label in
control, but more with SVN access and the Team coordination, doesn't
it?

Miry