Re: packages in games team SVN where Maintainer != games team

Thanks for noticing that Jon!

All of the packages in the Games Team should be assigned to it as a
maintainer because that will make everything easier. All the packages
that show me as a maintainer are obviously buggy in that way, I'll
change it, but if anyone notices anything like that again, feel free
to change it directly in SVN, at least in what I'm concerned.

Anyone has any reason for wanting to be kept as maintainer instead of the Team?

Greetings,
Miry