Team Members MIA (was: New Admins: Tolimar and KiBi)

Hi!

* Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> [080213 15:15]:

> I've promoted Alexander Schmehl (Tolimar) and Cyril Brulebois (KiBi)
> as admins for the Games Team. Thanks for being there :)

Speaking about that, I just stumbeled over the member list of our team.
I got kind of puzzled, how many people are members -- 72!

I was even more puzzled, since I haven't heard of most of them
anything... (or at least can't remember to have seen recently on the
list or on the channel).

So I took the liberty to run some script-foo, and see, which user did
how many commits to our subversion repository.

0 alec-guest
0 alionka-guest
0 asciitxt-guest
0 awoodland
0 bent-guest
0 bpowell-guest
0 dmilstein-guest
0 fenio
0 gurkan-guest
0 ieugen-guest
0 jluebbe-guest
0 kaplan
0 lfittl-guest
0 lyz-guest
0 mones
0 rschultz-guest
0 simon80-guest
0 sukria
0 warp10-guest
0 winterknight-guest
0 xerakko
1 joeyh
1 tobi-guest
2 arthur-guest
2 mario
3 sdt
4 schizo
4 toots
5 brad-guest
7 helmut-guest
8 rainct-guest
10 tincho-guest
13 persia-guest
15 fgevaerts-guest
16 javier_galicia-guest
16 linas-guest
17 pascal
17 skx
17 synrg
17 wijnen
20 jmm
21 beatle-guest
24 mleeman-guest
31 nacho
33 sistpoty-guest
35 sargentd-guest
39 richih-guest
49 enrico
49 fritsd-guest
55 ansgar-guest
57 mjj29
60 ana
63 jorda-guest
64 artefact-guest
71 fourmond
88 pdewacht-guest
109 alfie
112 siretart
120 jseidel-guest
131 js
140 pabs
167 kibi-guest
214 jmtd-guest
256 sho
294 tolimar
364 ceros-guest
404 eddyp-guest
424 bddebian-guest
483 fuddl-guest
796 baby-guest
1350 goneri-guest

Okay, so we have some members, who are _very_ active, some who are more
or less active, and some, who haven't done a single comitt.  I wonder if
we do something wrong?

I mean... why did you joined?  Why did you nothing?  Or did I miss
something you did?  Don't take me wrong -- it's not intended as finger
pointing or insult, I'm just curious, and wonder if we should do
something in an other way to get more contribution from you ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: BTW, we have 27 DDs in our team, so theoretically, it shouldn't be a
problem to find sponsors...